Rule 103 – Application for cancellation of Property Adjustment Order

An application for cancellation of a Property Adjustment Order pursuant to Section 9 or 18 of the Family Law Act, 1995 or Section 14 or 22 of the Family Law (Divorce) Act, 1996 or Section 118 or 131 of the Civil Partnership and Certain Rights and Obligations of Cohabitants Act 2010 shall be in Form 59A, 59B or 59C.